Hello coolztrick readers, I am back with a new trick to install any android app in your micromax bharat 1 phone. just install adb in your pc and follow the steps given below . if you are having any problem then watch the tutorial video .
Below are its basic specs:
- Runs on Snapdragon 200.
- Has a custom-made Android KitKat 4.4.4 based rom with a minimalist UI.
- Has a 240×320 resolution display.
- 2000mAH battery.
- To get into recovery mode: ‘*’ + Power on
- To get into fastboot mode: ‘#’ + Power on
What will you find in this thread?
- To enable adb and installation of apps from unknown sources.
- To obtain root privileges.
- Discussion and more ideas worth exploring
To enable installing from unknown sources and to enable adb, follow the instructions below.
- Make sure you have installed adb and all the necessary drivers in your computer.
- Download and extract everything from the attachment to a folder.
- Turn off your device.
- Put it in fastboot mode and connect to your PC with a usb cable.
- Once you can confirm that the device is correctly recognized, open up a powershell (Shift + Right click) in the extracted folder. (Or a terminal if you are using linux based distro).
- Type in the following:
Please press enter after every line.
fastboot boot recovery_V407.img
Now wait for 20 seconds then enter below codes one by one
echo ” >> /system/build.prop
echo ‘# Enable ADB (By Ravikirancg)’ >> /system/build.prop
echo ‘persist.service.adb.enable=1’ >> /system/build.prop
echo ‘persist.service.debuggable=1’ >> /system/build.prop
echo ‘persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb’ >> /system/build.prop
After rebooting allow USB Debugging from the popup on your mobile screen then punch the below code in your laptop
adb shell settings put global install_non_market_apps 1
You May Also Like-
- Top 5 WhatsApp Mods That You Must Try Out
- 5 Best Games Like PUBG on Android And iOS
- (Exclusive) Best Speedometer Apps for Android & IOS
- Flipkart Affiliate Program | A Complete Guide To Make Money With Flipkart Affiliate