Windows 10 From Windows 11
As everyone knows Windows 11 update officially available. and if you already upgraded to windows 11 from your Windows 10 and thinking to go back to windows 10. yeah, Windows 11 has lots of new features but it’s okay if you want to go back on windows 10. don’t worry here’s the solution. follow the easy steps and roll back to windows 10 easily.
Here, we have mentioned three ways to downgrade to Win 10 from Win 11. If you want to go back within 10 days of installing the preview build, the transition will be smoother with no issues. However, if the 10-day period has expired, you will have to install Windows 10 on your PC manually. So without further ado, let’s dive right in.
Downgrade to Windows 10 From Windows 11 Within 10 Days
- If you upgraded to Win 11 and don’t feel uncomfortable using it then don’t worry you can easily downgrade to win 10. here’s how.
- Apart from that, make sure you have not touched the “Windows. old” folder in the C drive. It’s where all our old Windows 10 files are stored. Also, do not remove any of the temporary files from the Settings page as it will likely remove the old files.
- First of all open “settings” and search “Recovery options”
- Here you will find the ‘Go back’ option click on it.
- Then a new screen will appear and ask for the reason why you want to roll back to Win 10 from Win 11. Select one of the options and click on “Next
- After that, click on “No, thanks“.
- Now, read the instructions and click on “Next”
- Finally, you will get the “Go back to earlier build” option. Click on it.
- Your PC will now restart, and the downgrade process to Win 10 from Win 11 will begin.
- Keep in mind this process will take anywhere between 1-2 hours depending on your PC’s specs, so keep patience.
- Once the downgrade is complete, you will bac to Windows 10
- You have successfully Roll Back to Win 10 From Win 11.
- How to Check Your PC Can Run Windows 11 Or Not → Follow Steps
- 5 Major Windows 11 Features and Changes! | Android Apps On Windows