5 Major Windows 11 Features
Windows 11 is finally here, officially, and while we took a look at the new Windows 11 UI, Start Menu, Search, New Snap Controls, etc. Microsoft showed off some cool new Windows 11 features we were not aware of. So, in this article, we take a look at the 5 major Windows 11 features and changes! Windows 11 is going to be a favorite among users who wanted a minimal and clean user experience. Here’s how you can check your pc can run Windows 11 or not.
1. New Microsoft Store
Microsoft Store to allow developers to keep 100% of their revenue
Windows 11 comes with a much-needed we know it was coming and finally it’s here. new layout. the way better than the old one. it’s fast and more responsive. this new Microsoft store will allow all types of apps
- Universal apps
- Web apps
- Win32 apps
2. Android Apps In Windows 11
Android apps on Windows this is huge. The revamped UI also looks pretty cool.
windows 11 is taking away one big advantage is you can run android apps on it. all android apps will be available on the Microsoft store it’s really huge.
you can pin any android apps on your taskbar. basically, you can use regularly android apps on your pc. That’s pretty great.
- How To Download & Install Windows 11 → FREE | Download 32-64 Bit
3. New Snap & Dekstop
you can use two-three apps together by snapping on your desktop. but in windows 11 it is way better too. when you connect to with other screens they will automatically select which screen you’re using .you can personalize them with different apps
4. Teams In Windows
Microsoft team is now integrated into windows yes. RIP Skype. yeah, it’s very simple now. you can click contact and make a call or even accept a call easily.
5. Gaming Features
Windows 11 is also a big update for gamers. Microsoft is bringing XBOX Series and S features to pc. first of all, there’s a new feature called AUTO HDR which will automatically update games with better lighting and more vibrant colors. this is a cool feature.
- Another cool feature is a NEXT GEN -Direct Storage API
- Maximizes throughput and CPU Performance.
- Win 11 will also support XBox Cloud gaming support.
Minimum System Requirements for Windows 11
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: TPM Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0