Check Your PC Can Run Windows 11
Windows 11 is going to be a favorite among users who wanted a minimal and clean user experience. So if you want to check if your Windows 10 PC can run Windows 11, go through our quick guide below.
After checking you can install if you’re really excited about 11 and can’t wait for the official update. then you can install right now windows 11. yes, it’s possible it is already leaked on the internet. you can experience for test purpose.
- How To Download & Install Windows 11 → FREE | Download 32-64 Bit
Check If Your Windows 10 PC Can Run Windows 11
- Windows 11 will be available to Windows 10 users for free
- Download the PC check health app on your windows pc (It’s totally free)
- install and open it
- On the top, you will find a banner saying “Introducing Windows 11”. Click on “Check Now” to see if your PC is compatible with Windows 11.
- Within a few second you will see your PC is capable of Windows 11 or not
- If the app is saying, “The PC can’t run Windows 11”, don’t worry. Most PCs keep the TPM disabled even if the module is present on the motherboard. Boot to BIOS/ UEFI and check any mention of TPM/ TPM. Then, enable it. Apart from that, enable “Secure Boot” as well. Now, run the app and check if your PC can run Windows 11.
Minimum System Requirements for Windows 11
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: TPM Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0