Link Your Pan Card With Aadhar
The last date to link your Pan card to Aadhar is March 31, 2021, if you don’t do that. then their PAN will become invalid. Not only this they may also be liable to pay a penalty of up to Rs 1,000.
The Government of India has made the linking of PAN (Permanent Account Number) with Aadhaar mandatory. Under the current laws, it is mandatory to link an Aadhaar card with a PAN card for filing income tax returns (ITR), failing to do so may attract a penalty of Rs 10,000 and will also make the PAN card inoperative.
Steps To Link Your Pan Card With Aadhar Card Online
- Aadhar to Pan Link Date extended till 30 June 2021
- Click here and visit the main site
- Now Enter your Pan Card Number
- And Aadhar Card number
- Then Enter your name as per Aadhar
- Enter your number to Verify With OTP
- To check the link submission status click here
- If you didn’t link your Pan With Aadhar within 31st March then you will be charged a penalty of Rs 10,000
To link PAN-Aadhaar via mobile phone:
- You can send SMS to 567678 or 56161 in the format: UIDPAN<12digit Aadhaar><10-digit PAN>
(Example, if your Aadhar number is 108956743120, and your PAN is ABCD1234F, then send type UIDAI space 108956743120 ABCD1234F and send it to 567678 or 56161.)
You will be notified once the PAN-Aadhaar linking is done successfully.