Amazon ICICI Credit Card Apply
We’re Active 24 Hours On Our Telegram Channel, And Providing Best Shopping Deals, Free Recharge Tricks, Promo codes, Join Now For Instant Deals, Tricks All Offers, Free Earning Tricks. Swiggy Free Coupons
Trick To Get Free ICICI Credit Card | Without Income Proof
It pays you back. Everywhere. A card exclusively for you. So there is no limit to your celebrations.
Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card benefits:
- Lifetime Free | No Annual Charge
- Get Flat 5% Reward Points For Shopping On Amazon
- Get Flat 2% Reward Points For Recharge, Bill Pay, Travel
- Flat 2% Reward Points For Food, Health, Entertainment & More
- Flat 1% Reward Points For Grocery, Dining, Furniture & More
- And Many More …
No Income Proof Needed According to Amazon
1. First Of All Check Eligibility For Credit Card From Here – Check Here
& Check Here – If You See ‘Apply Now’ Button Then You Are Eligible
2. Click On Apply Now Button & Fill Out The Details
3. Upload The Required Documents
4. Amazon Will Approve Your Application
5. Complete The Video KYC & Done !! You, Will, Receive Amazon Cashback As Well as Credit Card With Your Name Within Few Days
6. Now Enjoy The Premium Benefits Of Amazon Pay Credit Card.
Fees – Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- No joining fee or annual fee
- Click here for applicable Terms & Conditions (T&Cs).
- For more information, please visit www.icicibank.com or follow the bank’s Twitter handle @ICICIBank.
- For more details, please browse through sections on the left. You can explore other Credit Cards offering similar privileges.
- Interest will be charged if the Total Amount Due is not paid by the payment due date.
- will be charged on the Total Amount Due and on all new transactions (from the transaction date) till such time as the previous outstanding amounts are paid in full. Also, interest will be levied on all cash advances from the date of the transaction until the date of payment.
- The rate of interest may be changed at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- In case of default, interest charges may increase up to a maximum of 3.8% per month (46% per annum).