Xiaomi increased Prices Of Some Mobile Phones & LED TV, Buy Today If You Need as New Price will be Effective from 11 November 2018. As you are aware, rupee has depreciated against the dollar by nearly 15% since the be-ginning of the year, which has resulted in a significant rise in input cost for Xiaomi.
How to Get Buy Xiaomi Products Today:-
Here is the Some Products, Buy if need as Price is going to Increased from 11th November 2018.
1. Redmi 6A (Blue, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) – Rs 500/600 Increase on 11th Nov
2. Xiaomi Redmi 6 – Rs 500 Increase on 11th Nov.
3. Mi LED TV 4C PRO 80 cm (32) HD Ready Android TV (Black) – 14,999 + Rs 1000 Increase on 11th Nov
4. Mi LED TV 4A PRO 123.2 cm (49) Full HD Android TV (Black) + 29,999 + Rs 2000 Increase on 11th Nov
Their Statement on Twitter:-
Dear Mi Fans,
Xiaomi has always worked on bringing you innovative technology with incredible specs of the highest quality and we also strive to ensure that these are available to you at the most honest prices.
As you are aware, rupee has depreciated against the dollar by nearly 15% since the be-ginning of the year, which has resulted in a significant rise in input cost for us. To offset this, a few of our products will witness marginal price adjustment and will now move on from their introductory price phase announced during their launch in September
• Redmi 6A (2GB+16GB) and (2GB+32GB) variants will have a slight price increase of INR 600 and INR 500 respectively, and would now be available for INR 6,599 and INR 7,499 respectively.
• Redmi 6 (3GB+32GB) will have a slight price increase of INR 500 and would be available for INR 8,499.
• Mi LED TV 4C Pro 32 and Mi LED TV 4A Pro 49 will witness a price increase of INR 1,000 and INR 2,000 respectively, and would be available for INR 15,999 and INR 31,999 respectively.
• 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i Black will also see a slight price increase of INR 100, and would be available for INR 899.
The new prices are effective at midnight from today, 11 November 2018 onwards.
At Xiaomi, we strive to make the highest quality products available to all at honest pricing for all. In fact, Xiaomi is not a company that runs after profit margins. Xiaomi has pledged that our overall hardware net profit margin will never exceed 5% and we have ensured that with the price adjustments, we provide extremely competitive pricing in the industry.
- (Script) Trick To Successfully Buy Redmi 4A In Flash Sale
- Top smartphone under Rs 10,000 to Rs 20,000 In January 2018
- How to Install MIUI 10 Beta on Your Xiaomi Device