Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers
Quiz Answers: Flipkart shows a fun way and presents the segment ‘Beat The Genius’ which is a fun fact-based game show, Use your judgment and knowledge to answer all five questions correctly and win exciting prizes
Flipkart Beat The Genius, Beat The Genius Quiz Today, Flipkart Quiz Answers, Beat The Genius Quiz Today Answers, Today Beat The Genius Quiz Answers – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Super(Daily) Udemy Paid Courses For Free, Airtel 4G Free Internet 1GB/2GB 4G Data |
We’re Updating Instantly daily all Amazon Quiz Answers, All of Our Users Are Won Daily Gift Vouchers And Exciting Prizes.
Flipkart Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :
- Flipkart Today’s Beat The Genius Quiz – Beat The Genius
- Today’s Prize – Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems and More
- Time – Episode 12 21st November 2020
- Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Winners – All Users
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz? :
1. This is Flipkart App Only Contest – So You have to Download The Flipkart App First From Google Play Store.
2. You just need to keep updated your installed Flipkart App.
3. Just Open The Flipkart App & Login into Your Account.
4. Go to Dashboard and Tap on Flipkart Games Option.
5. Now Tap On Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Banner.
6. Automatically all Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Questions will be there on Time and you just need to give correct answers.
7. You guys can check our your Prizes from Claim Your Reward Option.
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 17 | 26th November 2020
1. Which company owns tiktok which was banned in India
2. In ramayan who’s bow ram broke to win sita
3. Who’s independent India’s first individual Olympic medalist
Ans: Kd jadhav
4. Which is the only award sholay won in filmfare
Ans: Best editing
5. Which kingdom went to ruin after battle of talikota in 1565
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 16 | 25th November 2020
Q1. On the occasion of which festival were people gathered in Jallianwala bagh when British troops fired?
Q2. Which is the largest Union Territory in India by area?
Q3. Who is the only indian to have scored a century in the USA in international cricket?
Ans: KL Rahul
Q4. Which organisation was originally located in the Chamber of Princes?
Ans: Supreme Court
Q5. ‘Neither Roses Nor Thorns’ is the autobiography of which Supreme Court judge?
Ans: HR Khanna
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 15 | 24th November 2020
1. On the occasion of which festival were people gathered in Jallianwala bagh when British troops fired upon them
2.Which is the largest Union Territory in India By area.
3.Who is the only indian to have scored a century in the usa in international cricket.
4.Which organization was originally located in the chamber of princes in the parliament before moving to its own premises in 1958
Ans: Supreme Court
5.Neither Roses Nor Thorns is an autobiography of which supreme court judge who was a presidential candidate who lost to Giani Singh
Ans: HR khanna
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 14 | 23rd November 2020
1) What is the Indian movie to make it to the nomination for the Oscar as best foreign-language movie
2) in which city is the headquarters of is located
3) which is the only country where India never won a test series
4) where would you go to see the Mahatma Gandhi marine National park
Andaman and Nicobar
5) which 2000-year-old form of Sanskrit theatre is native to Kerala
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 13 | 22nd November 2020
1.Anustup and gayatri are two of the seven horses drawing the chariot of which God in Hindu mythology
2.In which city you can find the Padmanabha Swamy temple know for the treasures in its vaults.
3.Which was the first Indian company to be listed on Nasdaq
4.As of 2019, who is the only player from the losing side to win MOM in an IPL final
Ans: Anil Kumble
5.Who is the only member of indian air force to win Param Vir chakra
Ans:Nirmaljit Singh Sekhon
Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 12 | 21st November 2020
1) Where is the Sulabh International Museum of Toilets located?
Ans : NEW DELHI
2) Who defeated emperor Humayun and took control of the Mughal empire?
Ans : SHER SHAH SURI
3) In which city did Sachin Tendulkar hit the first double century in men’s ODI cricket?
Ans : GWALIOR
4) In 1995 what historic first in India took place between Jyoti Basu and Union minister Sukh Ram?
Ans : First Mobile Phone Call
5) In the Mahabharata, who was the only son of Dhritarashtra to survive the Kurukshetra war?
Ans : Yuyutsu
Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 11 | 20th November 2020
1.Which indian player defeated Nozomi to become the world champion in her sport
Ans: PV Sindhu.
2.Which was the first state in India to report a case of Covid-19
3.Who did Pranab Mukherjee defeat In the election to become president of india
Ans: PA Sangma
4.What does the word Rafale literally mean in French
Ans: Gust of wind
5.In the 1920s, who became India’s first female advocate
Ans: Cornelia Sorabji
Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 10 | 19th November 2020
1.in which city did the brand haldirams start out as a small shop
2.in which state did a chief minister serve over 24 yrs a record for an indian state
3.who was the chief architect responsible for building rashtarpati bhavan
4.in which state would find indias tallest mountain south of the himalyas
5.in which sport are homi motivala and pk garg are the only 2 winners of rajiv gandhi khel ratna award
Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 9 | 18th November 2020
1. Who is the only Indian to receive an Honorary Oscar for contributions to cinema?:
2. In Hindu mythology – Subala – the father of Shakuni – was the ruler of which kingdom?:
3. How do we better know the poem ‘Tarana-e-Hind’ for which Pandit Ravi Shankar composed the music?:
Sare Jahan Se Accha
4. In the 1970s which minister and former trade union leader forced Coca-Cola and IBM to leave India?:
5. Which ruling dynasty of India referred to themselves as ‘Gurkani’?:
Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 8 | 17th November 2020
1. Which ruler built the Jama Masjid in Delhi?:
2. What is the minimum age for an Indian citizen to become a Member of the Lok Sabha?:
3. Which state’s movie industry is known by the name ‘Sandalwood’?:
4. At which important location can you find the 145-foot tall Jaipur column?:
5. In which sport has Shiva Keshavan represented India at six consecutive Winter Olympics?:
Beat The Genius Quiz Answers | Episode 7 | 16th November 2020
1) Which Indian business tycoon was the subject of a banned biography named “The Polyester Prince” ?
Answer : Dhirubhai Ambani
2) Which is the only national park in the world where you find Asiatic lion ?
Answer : Gir
3) An Ashokan capital which forms the basis for India’s state emblem is found at which place
Answer : Sarnath
4) Who was the basis for the 1980’s comic book hero named “supremo”
Answer : Amitabh Bachchan
5) In Hindu mythology who wields the sword called Nandaka
Answer : Vishnu