Paytm Vip Customer – KYC Process
How To Upgrade PayTm Wallet With KYC,Register KYC For Paytm Wallet, How To Do KYC In PAYTM Wallet , How To Upgrade The Paytm Wallet With KYC , Paytm KYC Agent Registration
Hi Readers, As you know paytm is nowadays the largest online payment wallet systems in India. As a result, they started VIP accounts. You can get an exclusive benefit if you become a VIP customer of paytm.
So we have to tell you to step by step guide to successfully getting paytm VIP customer eligibility.
Who is a Paytm KYC Customer?
How do I become a Paytm KYC customer?
You need some document verification for becoming a paytm VIP customer.
How To Do KYC From Paytm.com Website
- First open paytm.com and login/signup.
- Now Go to Profile section under your username on the top right corner of the website and Click on “Request Wallet Upgrade”.
- And Complete The Process.
How To Do KYC From Paytm App
How To Do KYC From Paytm KYC Store
Find your nearest KYC center from here and walk-in with original of one of the documents
On both Paytm website and app, you can complete your KYC in any one of the following ways:
- Request a visit from our agent at your home/office
- Verify documents at your nearest Paytm KYC center
You can also follow the URL: http://m.p-y.tm/kyc
Reqiured documents needed to complete PayTM KYC?
- One recent photograph
- Self-attested photocopy of any one of the following
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
Originals of the above documents will be seen and verified by our agent.
- A copy of your PAN card (optional but recommended) if you want to spend more than Rs. 50,000/- in a single transaction.
Once your documents have been collected, it will take up to 2 working days to verify your documents and complete your KYC.
Join Broadcast @8979806093