How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently?
Hello there welcome to our site. Paytm is a popular Payment App & Website. this app has a huge of future. so its have lots of user. many people use it successfully & some cannot understand full future of this app. so sometimes many of users want to delete their existing Paytm Account Permanently. This trick for those who have any issues or problems with Paytm.
Now the important question is can Paytm allow deleting Paytm account?
you paytm agreed too. if you Facing any of issues or problems then you can delete your existing account within three day. here we are telling you the best two working methods for Paytm delete. delete process is not working as Instantly it takes a few day to complete the process.
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently top Method With Full Guide :
Paytm Account delete method not an automatic process. it will be done by paytm technical team as manually. so you have to request to Paytm team with proper reason to delete paytm Account with full details. so if you really Facing any problem then you can request to delete your account. below we will suggested two method with Details. read carefully & Apply any method.
Please note – Paytm Cannot Delete Your Account Without Any Proper
Paytm Cannot Delete Your Account Without Any Proper Reason.
Method 1 – How To Delete Paytm Account Directly (Available On Old Paytm App) :
- Firstly Download Or Open Paytm Account From Any Browser
- Now Open Paytm App / Paytm.com Website & Login Your Existing Account Which One You Want To Delete
- After That Go-to Paytm Profile Section
- Now Click On Contact Us Option To Submitted Your Report
- Then Click On Other Option For Request Submitting
- Now Describe Exact Reason To You Your Paytm Account
Regarding – Please Delete My Paytm Account Immediately
● Tell Us – (Here Describe Exact Reason) Example – Hello Sir / Madam Please Delete Paytm Account. Because My Registered Number Has Stolen & Am Create A New Paytm Account Using My New Number & Email. I didn’t Want Miss Use My Old Account. So please Delete My Account Ass Soon As Possible.
● Upload A Picture (Optional) – You Can Skip This Option. If You Have Exactly Issue Related Photo Copy Then You Can Upload A ScreenShot There.
● Email – Put Registered Email / Phone Number
Method 2– How To Delete Paytm Account Manually :
- Firstly Login Your Email Account Which On Registered On Paytm & Which One Want To Delete
- Compose / Create A New Mail About Requesting Paytm Delete & Send This Mail On Care@Paytm.com
● To Email – Care@Paytm.com
● Subject – Please Delete My Paytm Account
● Details – Here Mention Exact Reason For You Want To Delete Paytm Account. Also Put Your All Details That Have On Paytm Like Name, Email, Mobile Number. If You Have Any Photo Copy Then You Can Upload Photo Upload Option.
Method 3 – Delete Request by Paytm Customer Care :
■ This one is a best option for deleting you paytm account. you can submit your query on paytm care by calling them. Paytm care help line is – 0120 3888 388. Call on this number & say them to delete paytm account with your response.
After that they create a ticket regarding your issue & finally they deleted your paytm Account Within few days. after that you will get a confirmation mail.