[ Full Details] How To Become PayTM Service Agent
Get an Opportunity to Earn with Paytm by Joining PayTM Force. I mean to say that Just become a PayTM Service Agent and earn enough money during this hectic time by sitting at your Home. Become a Paytm Service Agent today & lead the way to a digital revolution.
- Also Read: Udemy Paid Courses For Free
What Is Service Agent Webinar? :
Before being a PayTM Service Agent you must need to Join the Service Webinar where you will learn everything like how to talk, how to impress customers, or how to express Paytm in front of them. PayTM Webinar is a must to join before applying for this Post.
PayTM Webinar Timings :
Sign up for the Webinar: Every Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 11 AM & 5 PM
Training Webinar for Existing Paytm Service Agents: Every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: 11 AM
What You Need To Become A Service Agent :
- You Must be 18+
- Android Smartphone
- Communication & Networking skills
- Aadhaar Card
- Highest educational certificate
How You Can Earn Being A Service Agent? :
Main and pointing Question for everyone who wants to Join PayTM Force is that How much you can earn and how you can earn from this Service? Any Service Agent can make Rs.20,000 easily by selling Services to Customers. And there are many more ways to earn. Paytm has a range of high-tech and innovative products that we are proud of and you will be proud to sell.
“₹1000 Joining Fees Or You Can Say Security Deposit To Become PayTM Service Agent”
- Activate PayTM All – In – One QR Code
- Sell PayTM QR Sound Box
- Sell PayTM EDC Card Machine
- Bus Ticket Booking: 5%
- Utility Bill Payment: Earn & Keep
- Flight Booking: 2%*
- Recharge: 0.20%
- Movies & Event Booking: 2%*
- Hotel Booking: 10%
- New UPI User – Rs.10 Per User
How To Become Agent Of PayTM Service:
1. First of All Open Service Agent Registration Form From Given Link Below. :
[ Registration ]
2. Tap on Apply Now Button.
3. Enter all details like your name, email, and Education Qualification Correctly.
4. Select your Suitable Webinar Timings to Learn Etiquette and Details Tutorial regarding Service Agent.
5. Submit your Details and Seat Back Relax!
6. You will get a Contact from PayTM Service for Confirming your Entry.
7. You will get everything in detail regarding this Service in Next Mail.