Today’s Answers Of Flipkart 19th September 2020 Quiz
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :
- Flipkart Today’s Trivia Quiz – Sports & More
- Today’s Prize – Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Time – 8 AM 10th August 2020
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Winners – 40,000+
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz? :
1. This is Flipkart App Only Contest – So You have to Download The Flipkart App First From Google Play Store.
2. You just need to keep updated your installed Flipkart App.
3. Just Open The Flipkart App & Login into Your Account.
4. Go to Dashboard and Tap on Flipkart Games Option.
5. Now Tap On Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Banner.
6. Automatically all Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Questions will be there on Time and you just need to give correct answers.
7. I tried to give all the correct answers below this so you can win some prize.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 19th September 2020
Question 1 – Which IPL team’s nickname is ‘Orange Army’?
Answer is : Sunrisers Hyderabad
Question 2 – Which of these IPL teams has been captained by M. S. Dhoni?
Answer is : Rising Pune Supergiant
Question 3 – Players from which of these countries would you not find in IPL 2020?
Answer is : Pakistan
Question 4 – Which country does this Mumbai Indians players represent in international cricket?
Answer is : Australia
Question 5 – Which company has been declared the title sponsor of IPL 2020?
Answer is : Dream11
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 17th September 2020
1 : Mumbai Indians
2 : Chennai Super kings
3 : Kolkata knight Riders
4 : Lasith Malinga
5 : Vivo
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th September 2020
4: Kolkata knight riders
5: Yuzvendra Chahal
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 8th September 2020
1) Who is the first player to win the Golden Shoe for three successive years?
Answer 1 : Lionel Messi
2) The son of which Indian politician recently became the Secretary of the BCCI?
Answer 2 : Amit Shah
3) Who is the 1st cricketer to hit 5 sixes in a Test innings without hitting a four?
Answer 3 : Umesh Yadav
4) In which city is the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium located?
Answer 4 : Dharamsala
5) Which IPL team became first IPL team to hire a woman in support staff?
Answer 5 : RCB
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 7th September 2020
1. Which of these TV shows was created by Ramsay Brothers in the 1990s?
Answer is : Zee horror show
2. How is Robert Allen Zimmerman better known to us from the world of music?
Answer is : Bob Dylan
3. Who directed the series Byomkesh Bakshi for Doordarshan?
Answer is : Basu Chatterjee
4. Which actress voiced Meg GRiffin in the cartoon show Family Guy
Answer is : Mila Kunis
5. Which country has the most number of Oscars in Best Foreign Language Film category?
Answer is : Italy
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 6th September 2020
1. What does ‘D’ stand for in the global network UNDP?
Answer is : Development
2. Who is the first to host 2 back to back Oscar ceremonies after Billy Crystal
Answer is : Jimmy Kimmel
3. Which of these organs of the human body generates the most heat?
Answer is : Liver
4. Who among these did NOT serve as the 1st Chief Minister of an Indian state?
Answer is : Raman Singh
5. Who wrote Meditation and its Methods for his own self-improvement and guidance?
Answer is : Swami Vivekananda
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 5th September 2020
1. Cristiano Ronaldo plays for Juventus. Which country is the club based in?
Answer is : Italy
2. Who is the first person to hit a double hundred in Test matches and in ODIS?
Answer is : Sachin Tendulkar
3. Which nineteen time Grand Slam champion recenly got married to Xisca Perelló?
Answer is : Rafael Nadal
4. Shahbaz Nadeem recently made his Test debut for India. Which Ranji team does he play for?
Answer is : Jharkhand
5. The 1st person in history to run 42.2-km marathon in under 2 hours is from which country?
Answer is : Kenya
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th September 2020
1. In which TV show would you find the character Harvey Specter?
Answer is : Suits
2. The birth name of which of these comedians is actually Satya Prakash?
Answer is : Raju Shrivastav
3. Who plays the role of Man Singh, the manager of the Indian Cricket team in the film ’83?
Answer is : Pankaj Tripathi
4. The title of the 2017 film Meri Pyaari Bindu comes from a song in which film?
Answer is : Padosan
5. Which of these popular TV shows is based on a film directed by Michael Crichton?
Answer is : West world
Today’s Answers – Fake Or Not | 2nd September 2020
3. Not Fake
4. Not Fake
5. Not Fake
If You Have Given A Wrong Answer, Then You Can Retake It & Correct Your Answer Even After Checking Rewards.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st September 2020
1. Bryan Cranston has won multiple Emmy Awards for which TV series?
The answer is: Breaking Bad
2. The Perils of Being Moderately Famous’ has been authored by which actress?
Answer is : Soha Ali Khan
3. In the show The Big Bang theory, which restaurant does Penny work as a waitress?
The answer is: The Cheesecake Factory
4. The 1987 film Mr. India won which award at the Filmfare Awards?
The answer is: None
5. The first Mr. India made his Bollywood debut with which 2000 film?
The answer is: Fiza
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 31st August 2020
1. Who is the only boxer to win a record 8 World Championship medals?
The answer is: Mc Mary Kom
2. The poem Layla Majnun was written by a Persian poet called
The answer is: Nizami Ganjavi
3. Jyothy Laboratories and Nirma are both named after the founders.
The answer is: Daughters
4. Ernesto Che Guevara was a student of which subject?
The answer is: Medicine
5. Worn by holy people in Europe to symbolize purity, ‘puttees’ are a type of
The answer is: Socks
Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 29th August 2020
1. How is the superhero Barry Allen better known to us from a famous TV series?
The answer is: The Flash
2. Which Hindi film had the highest ever opening day collection record before ‘War’?
The answer is: Thugs of Hindostan
3. Which iconic DD show was created by the legendary Shyam Benegal?
The answer is: Bharat Ek Khoj
4. Which Japanese movie inspired the creation of the online game PUBG?
The answer is: Battle Royale
5. Who among these popular film actors is the oldest?
The answer is: Anil Kapoor
Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th August 2020
1. Which of these Netflix series’ does NOT star Radhika Apte?
The answer is: Leila
2. Basketball legend Yao Ming belongs to which country?
The answer is: China
3. An American actress married which member of the British royal family in 2018?
The answer is: Prince Harry
4. Who was born as Dhondu Pant and led the rebelion at Cawnpore in the 1857 uprising?
The answer is: Nana Sahib
5. Who designed and patented the world’s first ballpoint pen in 1888?
The answer is: John Jacob Loud
Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 26th August 2020
1. In whose debut film did Salman Khan sing the hit song ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’?
The answer is: Sooraj Pancholi
2. Heyy Babyy was the first Hindi film to be released in the ___ format.
The answer is: Blu Ray Disc
3. Which popular cartoon series was created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera?
The answer is: Tom and Jerry
4. Which of these Alia Bhatt films has not been directed by a female director?
The answer is: 2 States
5. Which of these films was nominated in the 2018 Academy Award for Best Picture?
The answer is: Black Panther
Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 24th August 2020
1. Which football ground in Kolkata is known as Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan?
Answer is : Salt Lake Stadium
2. Anil Kumle was recently appointed as the head coach of which IPL team?
Answer is : Kings XI Punjab
3. Who is the fastest Indian wicketkeeper to claim 50 dismissals in Test cricket?
Answer is : Rishabh Pant
4. Who among these has never scored a century in a Twenty20 International match?
Answer is : Virat Kohli
5. Which was the first Summer Olympics in which all countries sent a female athlete?
Answer is : London (2012)
Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd August 2020
1. Which Indian political leader was the founder of the Bahujan Samaj Party?
The answer is: Kanshi Ram
2. The series of Arab Spring protests began from which country?
The answer is: Tunisia
3. Which of these is not one of the 5 original ingredients of a ‘Punch’?
The answer is: Milk
4. Which of these planets is not one of the two ice giants in the solar system?
The answer is: Saturn
5. Who is the first Nobel laureate ever to reach the age of 100?
The answer is: Rita Levi Montalcini
Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 21st August 2020
1. Which of these sports does not stop when it starts raining?
The answer is: Football
2. Who bowled the Super Over for England in the 2019 ICC World Cup final?
The answer is: Jofra Archer
3. Nicknamed Dhing Express, who is the sports ambassador of Assam?
The answer is: Hima Das
4. Which team won the 2019 UEFA Super Cup in Istanbul by defeating Chelsea?
The answer is: Liverpool
5. The current jersey sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team is a
The answer is: Learning app
Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 20th August 2020
1. Disha Patani had a cameo in which Salman Khan’s film directed by Ali Abbas Zafar?
The answer is: Bharat
2. The film Madras Café is based on the assassination of which PM of India?
The answer is: Rajiv Gandhi
3. A film made by who among these was never submitted as India’s entry to the Oscar Awards?
The answer is: Aparna sen
4. Naseeruddin Shah has NOT won a National Award for which of these films?
The answer is: A Wednesday
5. The 2019 film ‘Joker’ has been directed by the director of which film series?
The answer is: The Hangover
Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th August 2020
1. ____ is the first Indian to win a Badminton World Championship gold medal.
The answer is : P V Sindhu
2. Which of these is a lifestyle brand launched by MS Dhoni?
The answer is: Seven
3. Who among these took a hattrick in this year’s ICC World Cup?
The answer is: Mohammed Shami
4. Which sport is excluded from the Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2022?
The answer is: Shooting
5. Nepal’s Gaurika Singh, the youngest Olympian in 2016, is associated with which sport?
The answer is: Swimming
Today’s Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th August 2020
1. How do we know Malaysia’s Bandung and South Africa’s Bombay Crush in India?
The answer is: Falooda
2. Which college served as the shooting location for the film Chhichhore?
The answer is: IIT Bombay
3. Who among these is a right-arm off-spin bowler?
The answer is: Ravichandran Ashwin
4. To hunt which animal was the dog species dachshund originally bred?
The answer is: Badger
5. Rabindranath Tagore dedicated his only book on science, Visva Parichay to whom?
The answer is: Satyendranath Bose
Daily Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 12th August 2020
1. How many bases would you find in a baseball diamond?
Answer 1 : Four
2. In which league would you find teams named Delhi Dashers and Chennai Smashers?
Answer 2 : PBL
3. Who is the first Indian cricketer to bowl three maiden overs in a T20I?
Answer 3 : Deepti Sharma
4. Who among these cricketers is married to an Arjuna awardee Squash player?
Answer 4 : Dinesh Karthik
5. An ice hockey game is divided into three periods of how many minutes each?
Answer 5 : Twenty
Today’s Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 10th August 2020
1. Which was the last Indian state to implement GST?
Answer 1 – DiamondJammu and Kashmir
2. Which mythological creature’s name is also the national airline of an Asian country?
Answer 2 – Garuda
3. Evangelista Torricelli, who invented the barometer, was a student of
Answer 3– Galileo
4. After which university was the University of Mumbai modeled?
Answer 4 – University of London
5. Which Viceroy of India wrote poetry under the pen name Owen Meredith?
Answer 5 – Lord Lytton
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Answers | 9th August 2020
1. Which of these is a square area within the infield of a baseball field?
Answer 1 – Diamond
2. The Davis Cup is a trophy associated with which sport?
Answer 2 – Tennis
3. Who is the first cricketer to be selected for Australia with no first-class experience?
Answer 3 – David Warner
4. The clothing brand Lacoste was founded by a professional player of which sport?
Answer 4 – Tennis
5. The contemporary sport of ice hockey was developed in which country?
Answer 5 – Canada