Today’s Answers To Flipkart 16th January 2021 Quiz
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :
- Flipkart Today’s Trivia Quiz – Sports & More
- Today’s Prize – Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems, and More
- Time – 8 AM 10th August 2020
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Winners – 40,000+
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz?
1. This is Flipkart App Only Contest – So You have to Download The Flipkart App First From Google Play Store.
2. You just need to keep updated your installed Flipkart App.
3. Just Open The Flipkart App & Login into Your Account.
4. Go to the Dashboard and Tap on Flipkart Games Option.
5. Now Tap On Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Banner.
6. Automatically all Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Questions will be there on time and you just need to give correct answers.
7. I tried to give all the correct answers below this so you can win some prize.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th January 2021.
1. Dekh Bhai Dekh
Open Flipkart App -> Go To Games Section -> Click On Daily Trivia.
Rewards Only For First 50K Users Only.
10000 Gems = 50 Supercoins.
Instant Rewards Credit.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 10th January 2021
1. Rovio Entertainment
2. Amitabh Bachchan
3. Rahul Bose
4. Hrithik Roshan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th January 2021
1) Which actress was not cast in the film Dil Toh Pagal Hai?
2) Which of these actors was not cast in both 3 idiots and Rang De Basanti?
Answer: Kunal Kapoor
3) With which iconic character would you associate the dialogue “I’ll be back”?
4) Which American Sitcom was a spin-off of the famous TV series Friends?
5) Who among these starred in Katrina Kaif’s debut film?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd January 2021
1) Who among these Indian cricketers has not batted on all five days of a Test match?
Ans : Sunil Gavaskar
2) Who was the first hockey player to have competed in four Olympics?
Ans : Leslie Claudius
3) True Blue is a joint venture clothing brand of Arvind Fashion and which cricketer?
Ans : Sachin Tendulkar
4) Sunil Gavaskar named his son Rohan after Rohan Kanhai, a former player of which team?
Ans : West Indies
5) The world’s oldest golf organization was formed in which country in 1744?
Ans : Scotland
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 29th December 2020
1) The Song “Another Brick in the Wall” is a cult classic by which Band?
Ans : Pink Floyd
2) Which actor played the role of Lord Mahadev in the TV series ‘Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev’?
Ans : Mohit Raina
3) In the TV series Friends, what is the surname
Ans : Green
4) Which actor once worked as a waiter at The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai?
Ans : Boman Irani
5) What media franchise, owned by Nintendo, was created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996?
Ans : Pokemon
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th December 2020
1) For working on which disease was Robert Koch awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine?
Ans : Tuberculosis
2) K. Nageswara Rao Pantulu founded which healthcare brand in Mumbai in 1893?
Ans : Amrutanjan
3) Which of these brands is packed and sold in hyperbolic paraboloid shape?
Ans : Pringles
4) What was the original title of the recently released film Saand Ki Aankh?
Ans : Womaniya
5) SoundJam MP was an early version of which media player?
Ans : iTunes
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 26th December 2020
1) When is realme Watch S going on 1st Sale?
Ans : Dec 28th, 12 pm
2) With 2 hours of charging, how much battery life does realme Watch S gives?
Ans : Upto 15 day battery
3) Number of Sports mode in realme Watch S?
Ans : 16
4) How many watch faces are available on realme Watch S?
Ans : 100+ faces with OTA
5) realme Watch S features which of the following “smart controls”?
Ans : Both A and B
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 25th December 2020
1) By what name do we also know the injury lateral epleondylitis?
Ans : Tennis elbow
2) Who became the 1st player to score in 15 consecutive UEFA Champions League seasons?
Ans : Lionel Messi
3) In which city is the Cricket Academy of Pathans of brothers Irfan and Yusuf Pathan?
Ans : Vadodara
4) In 2016, who scored the fastest 50 in 18 balls in an U-19 ODI?
Ans : Rishabh Pant
5) The youngest cricketer to win Sitara-e-Imtiaz, Pakistan’s 3rd highest civilian award, is
Ans : Sarfaraz Ahmed
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 24th December 2020
1) What video game series completes this Top Gun movie dialogue: I feel the need, the
Ans : Need for speed
2) Godfather of heavy metal music, Ozzy Osbourne was associated with which band?
Ans : Black Sabbath
3) Which car is depicted as Bumblebee in the live action Transformers films?
Ans : Camaro
4) Which Pakistani band sang the song Yeh Hai Meri Kahani in the Sanjay Dutt movie Zinda?
Ans : Strings
5) Asma Rehman was married to whom for a period of 3 years in the early 1980s?
Ans : Dilip Kumar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd December 2020
1) Dubbed the Asian Nobel, Ramon Magsaysay Award is named after a President of
Ans : Philippines
2) The leaves of which tree make up most of the diet of the Koala?
Ans : Eucalyptus
3) Which country’s prime minister was Saad Hariri who resigned recently due to mass protests?
Ans : Lebanon
4) Developed in the 19th century, the Henry Classification System is used for identifying
Ans : Fingerprints
5) What iconic logo was desgned by an American university student Carolyn Davidson?
Ans : Nike
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd December 2020
1) Against which team will India play their first ever day-night Test match in Kolkata?
Ans : Bangladesh
2) Which country has won the most Davis Cup titles?
Ans : USA
3) The Indian Cricket League was a private cricket league funded by which company?
Ans : Zee Entertainment
4) K. Gowtham, Manish Pandey and Mayank Agarwal play for which domestic cricket team?
Ans : Karnataka
5) Who is the subject of the documentary ‘A Father’s Dream’ directed by Aayush Puthran?
Ans : Shreyas Iyer
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 21st December 2020
1) Which actor contested and won the Allahabad Lok Sabha seat in 1984?
Ans : Amitabh Bachchan
2) The upcoming show ‘House of the Dragon’ is a prequel to which TV series?
Ans : Game of Thrones
3) Jim Sarbh, who was seen in ‘Padmaavat’, made his Bollywood debut in which film?
Ans : Neerja
4) The TV series ‘The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy’ is an adaptation of a book by
Ans : Douglas Adams
5) Which character made his debut with the animated short film Steamboat Willie?
Ans : Mickey Mouse
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 20th December 2020
1. What condition caused by exposure to extreme cold is also called congelatio
2. Which of these is an russian martial art and sport
3. Launched in 2016 fuschia is an operating system made by which company
Ans – Google
4. The regulating act of 1773 led to establishment of what in calcutta
Ans:- Supreme court
5.which city is the oldest capitail in the world
DailyTrivia Quiz Answers | 19th December 2020
1.which bangladesh cricketer was recently banned for not reporting bookie approach
Ans:- Shakib al hasan
2. Founded by p.gopichand where is gopichand badminton academy
3. In 1993 world cup match who helped india defeat zimbabwe by scoring 175 not out
4. Which team defeated new zealand in 2019 rugby world cahmpionship
5. By giving away 75 runs which bowler bowled the most expensive spell in t20 history
Answer – Kasun rajitha
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th December 2020
1) In the film Dhoom: 3, Aamir played a double role. What were his names?
Ans : Sahir – Samar
2) The popular song, Despacito features Luis Fonsi and which other artist?
Ans : Daddy Yankee
3) Whose daughter made her Bollywood debut in the film Dabangg 3?
Ans : Mahesh Manjrekar
4) Which film was dubbed in Tamil as Uyire.. and in Telugu as Premato?
Ans : Dil Se..
5) Who co-starred in Steven Spielberg’s The Color Purple as distraught housewife Sofia?
Ans : Oprah Winfrey
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 17th December 2020
1.which apsara wanted to marry arjuna when he was in indraloka
2.in india how long is the laerners license valid
3.the scientist narinder singh kapany is also known as father of
4.american clothing company phv corp owns which brand
5.in may 2018 where did harry and meghan get married
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 15th December 2020
1) In the 2017 film Trapped’, where is Rajkummar Rao trapped?
Ans : Apartment
2) Nandita Das and Sarmad Khoosat have both directed films on which Urdu writer?
Ans : Saadat Hasan Manto
3) In which film does Shah Rukh Khan play the role of a magician, Gogo Pasha?
Ans : Tubelight
4) Which was the first film produced by Anurag Kashyap’s Phantom Films?
Ans : Lootera
5) In the Hindi film Chef, what is the name of Saif Ali Khan’s food truck?
Ans : Raasta Cafe
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 14th December 2020
1.which city is served by the jolly grant airport
2.who was announced as time person of century 1999
3.which website was created as jerry and davids guide to world wide web
4.through operation catus the indian army helped which country to fight which country rebels
5.associated with indian railways the book store chain A.H wheeler was started in
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 13th December 2020
1 : Badminton
2 : Punjab
3 : China
4 : Anjali bhagwat
5 : Cathy freeman
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 12th December 2020
1. What surname was common to bollywood personalities om and amrish
2. Which actor is the inspiration behind the comic book jimmy zhingchak agent d.i.s.c.o
Ans:- Mithun Chakraborty
3. Staring with dr no who was the first actor to play james bond in movies
Ans:- Sean Connery
4. Who directed the film in amitab bachan made his hollywood debut
Ans:- Baz luhrmann
5. Which of these bollywooywood actors made their film debut the earliest
Ans:- Danny denzongpa
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 10th December 2020
1) The Madeira International Airport in Portugal is named after which footballer?
Answer: Cristiano Ronaldo
2) Who won all the races of the F1 Indian Grand Prix
Answer: Sebastian Vettel
3) Which football club’s B team is known as Castilla?
Answer: Real Madrid
4) Karnataka defeated Tamil Nadu in the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019-20 by what method?
Answer: VJD method
5) Who captained the Indian Men’s team in their 1st ever T20 international match?
Answer: Virender Sehwag
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 9th December 2020
1. Who was the director of the oscar nominated film mother india?
Ans:- Mehboob khan
2. Complete the name of this columbian singer:isabel mebarak ripoll
3. The quote how your doin was often repeated by which character from friends
Ans:- Joey tribbiani
4. Who from the music trio shankar ehsaan loy composed for ssr debut tv series fauji
Ans:- Loy mendosa
5. Ambitab bachan was not a part of the debut film of which of these actress
Ans:- Kareena kapoor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 8th December 2020
1) Which of these was the last to be liberated from a colonial power?
Ans : Goa
2) Meg, Jo, Beth and Amy form a quartet in which famous novel by Louisa May Alcott?
Ans : Little Women
3) The Jhulta Minar or swyaing minaret, is a famous attraction in which Indian city?
Ans : Ahmedabad
4) What was founded in the 1890s by Caleb Bradham as a digestive syrup?
Ans : Pepsi
5) The colour ‘azure’ refers to the natural colour of which of these?
Ans : Sky
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 7th December 2020
1) ____ is a co-owner of the ISL football team FC Goa.
Ans : Virat Kohli
2) ____ is the national sport of Argentina since 1953.
Ans : Pato
3) Which cricketer co-founded ‘Tenvic’ a company to develop grassroot sports?
Ans : Anil Kumble
4) Legendary singer Sir Elton John was once the owner of which football club?
Ans : Watford
5) Which world champion billiards player was given the nickname ‘Bombay Tiger’?
Ans : Michael Ferreira
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 6th December 2020
1) Who among these was not a part of the English band ‘The Beatles’?
Ans: Elton John
2) In Dil Se, who danced with Shah Rukh Khan on top of a train in the song ‘Chaiyya Chaiyya’?
Ans: Malaika Arora
3) Which is the only movie directed by Aditya Chopra with SRK not in the lead?
4) Satnam Ramgotra, who contributed music to Dunkirk and Inception, plays what instrument?
5) For which of these films did Aamir Khan not win the Filmfare Best Actor Award?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 5th December 2020
1) Which Indian river is knowns ‘Yarlung Tsango’ in Tibetian language?
2) Making it Big’ss is a book by Binod Choudhary, who is the 1st billionaire from
3) How do we better know the politician Edvige Antonia Albina Maino
Answer: Sonia Gandhi
4) Which of these national symbols is common to both India & Pakistan
Answer: National Fruit
5) Diego de la Vega is the actual name of which of these fictional characters?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th December 2020
1) In Badminton, the women’s world team championship called
Ans : Uber Cup
2) Which of these stadiums was recently renamed after the former finance minister of India?
Ans : Feroz Shah Kotla
3) Apart from Real Madrid, Zinedine Zidane has played for which of these clubs?
Ans : Juventus
4) In which country were the English cricketers Owais Shah and Usman Afzaal born?
Ans : Pakistan
5) Hyderabad FC replaced which team in the Indian Super League 2019-20?
Ans : FC Pune City
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 3rd December 2020
1) The 2008 movie jannat features Emraan Hashmi playing the role of a
Answer: Match fixer
2) Which character in Friends was portrayed by Lisa kudrow?
3) AR Rahman won a national Film Award best music director for which of these films?
4) Who made her film debut with 2002 tamil film Thamizhan?
Answer: Priyanka CHopra
5) Which Indian actor was awarded the nishan-e-imtiaz by Pakistan in 1998
Answer: Dilip Kumar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd December 2020
1) Which of these automobile brands manufactures the Phantom range of cars?
Ans : Rolls-Royce
2) Krishna Hutheesing wrote a book Dear to Behold about her niece. Name the niece.
Ans : Indira Gandhi
3) Which coffee chain’s logo comes from Siren, a Greek mythological creature?
Ans : Starbucks
4) Which city was severely affected by the Great Fire of 1666?
Ans : London
5) Which of these is a key ingredient of Siachen Omelette?
Ans : Maggi