Delete Gmail Account
Delete Gmail Account | You can delete gmail account and all the messages in it still you can use your youtube, drive etc.
Why Delete A Gmail Account-
So you have one Gmail account too many? Personally I Have A Huge Amount Of Numbers Of Gmail Accounts. So, you don’t have to tell me any reasons for wanting to quit Gmail. I won’t ask, I’ll just tell you how to do it.
Delete gmail account-
To delete Gmail account and cancel the associated Gmail account address:
1. Login your google account.
2. Go to Google account settings.
3. Now select Delete account or services under account preference.
4. Scroll Down And Click on Delete products. You can choose delete google account and data to remove your entire google account (including your search history, Adsense, Google drive as well as other google services).
5. After that select the Gmail account you want to delete.
6. Now type the password of your gmail amount.
7. Click on next and click the trash icon (🗑) next to gmail.(As shown in the above picture)
8.Enter an email address different from the address associated with the Gmail account you are closing under Enter an email address in the How you’ll sign in to Google dialog box.
Note: Gmail may already have entered the secondary address you used when creating the Gmail account. The alternative email address you enter here becomes your new Google account username.
Note:- Make sure you enter an email address to which you have access. You need the email address to complete deleting your Gmail account.
9. Click Send Verification Email.
10. Open the email from Google (no-reply@) with the subject “Security alert for your linked Google account” or “Gmail Deletion Confirmation”.
11.Follow the deletion link in the message.
12. If prompted, log in to the Gmail account you are deleting.
13. Under Confirm Gmail Deletion Select Yes, I want to delete example@permanently from my Google Account.
14.Click Delete Gmail. Important: You cannot undo this step. After you click this, your Gmail account and messages are gone.
15. Click Done.
16. That’s It your Account Is Deleted.
What Happens to Emails Sent to My Deleted Gmail Address?
People who mail your old Gmail address will receive back a delivery failure message. You might want to announce a new or alternate old address to desired contacts.
What Happens to Emails in the Deleted Gmail Account?
The messages will be deleted permanently. You can no longer access them in Gmail.
If you downloaded a copy, either using Google Takeout or using an email program, you can still use these messages, of course.