Bajaj Finserv EMI Card Online
Bajaj EMI Card Online is a payment instrument used to convert all your purchases into easy EMIs. This is similar to the EMI Network Card, however, the Insta EMI Card involves a 1000/0 online application process and is activated instantly.
Bajaj EMI Card Online: The eligibility criterion to get a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card is simple. You should be between 21 and 60 years of age and must have a regular source of income. If you meet these terms, you can proceed to apply for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Features and Benefits of Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Card
- Fully Online Process
- Get Your Digital Digital Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card in 2 Minutes
- Avail of a pre-approved loan of up to Rs. …
- Pay for purchases via convenient No Cost EMI.
- Repay easily over a flexible 3 to 24-month tenor.
- Get access to pre-approved offers.
- Minimal documentation required.
- Foreclose your loan at nil extra charges.
How To Get Bajaj Finserv Digital EMI Card | Without Any Income Proof
- First of All, Open Given to Get Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card Online on your Device.
- Open Above Page and Enter your Unregistered Mobile Number and Date of Birth as per your PAN Card.
- Verify your number with OTP
- Enter your name, Pan card number, address, email, etc.
- Tap on Get Instant Approval Button and if you’re eligible then you will Get an Instant Credit Limit on your PAN Card Credit Score
TIP: If you’re get rejected for the Limit then Use Another PAN Card.
- Here I Got 1.25L Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card Limit Instantly.
- Verify your KYC details with your documents.
- You need to Pay One Time Joining Fees of Rs.567 For your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card.
- Download Bajaj App, log in with your number and get your card details.
- You need to Purchase Offline First using your Bajaj Finserv Insta EMI Card and then you can use it on Amazon or Flipkart or any other shopping websites for Zero Cost EMI’s.
What is the interest rate of Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- You can pay only the cost of your product over a convenient tenor as your EMI amount and nothing more. When it comes to the interest rate on your purchase on EMI, you may or may not have to pay a nominal interest. This may depend on the product you purchase on the EMI Network.
What home appliances I can buy using Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card?
- Using the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card you can purchase home appliances such as washing machine, AC, refrigerator, water purifier, air cooler, etc, and convert the price of your purchase into easy EMIs.