How To Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number
How To Link Your Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number – Hi Guys, Many Of Us Here Are Airtel Or Idea SIM Cards Users & Most Of Us Have Already Got The Message To Link Your Aadhar Card With Your Mobile Number.If You Didnt Link Your AADHAAR With Your Mobile No. Then You Will Face Issue Like Sim Deactivating Etc.
Most Of Peoples Having Questions That Why To Link The Aadhaar Now? In This Post I Will Describe Everything About Linking Your Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number & Complete The KYC Process for Your SIM
How To Link Aadhaar | Aadhaar Is Mandatory Now For SIM Card
Recently , The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Has Instructed All The Indian Telecom Operators To Verify All Mobile Numbers By Linking It To Aadhaar.
Airtel And Idea has Already Started Sending Message To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number & Most Operators Will follow Same In Near Future Including BSNL, voda , Telenor Etc.
Here is The SMS Airtel Sending To Users
It states ‘Sarkari Nirdeshanusar , Apke Airtel Mobile Number Ko Aadhar Card Se Jodna Aavashyak Hai. Aadhaar Link karne ke Liye , Nazdeeki Airtel Retailer se Sampark Karein’
Means Linking Aadhaar is Mandatory By Now Or Your Connection Will Cut Down By Your Operator
As Per The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Linking Aadhaar Will Add Security To Its Users & It Can Lower Down The Fake SIM Card Holders
Read Down Below To Know How You Can Link Your Aadhaar Card With Your Mobile Number With Ease.
How To Link Your Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number To Keep It Active
Documents Needed :
- Aadhaar Card Copy Of SIM Card Owner & Its Number
- Switched ON Mobile With SIM Card
- OTP You Receive During Process
- Fingerprint for the biometric verification
Process To Link :
- First Of All If You Have Got The above SMS Then , visit your nearest retail store of Airtel or Idea Or Your Respective SIM
- provide The phone number & Aadhaar card number Of Your to the Store Keeper
- He Will Send A four digit verification code On your number for the next level verification process.
- You Have to give that verification number to the Storekeeper Again
- The retailer will Ask For your fingerprint for the biometric verification
- In within 24 hours, You will Receive Another confirmation message For Final Verify
- you Just Have to reply with the word “Y”, the verification process will be completed.
- You SIM Card Has Been Successfully Linked With Your Aadhaar Card
Whats The Fee For This Process ?
Currently This ‘Link Mobile Number to Aadhaar Card’ Process if Free For All , Its Offline & manual Process And There is no Online Verification Is Going On , So Don’t Trap In Any Online Verification Sites
Final Words :
Hope This Article Will Help You To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Your Mobile Number , If You Have Any Query Then Do Comment Below.