Bhim App Refer and Earn Offer – Get Rs 25 on Sign up + Rs 10 per Referral in Bank Account, Bhim App Referral code. Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, and bank accounts for quick money transfers. The App is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI). BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation. Bhim App announced its Refer & Earn program where Indians can earn Money by Referring Friends to Bhim App.
How to Get Rs 25 on Sign up + Rs 10 per Referral from Bhim App:-
1) First of all, Download Bhim App from Here
2) Install & Open the Bhim App.
3) Select Sim and Bhim App send an SMS from your Mobile for Verification.
4) Once your mobile number is verified successfully, Then Add your Bank account linked to your Registered number.
5) Setup UPI Pin and Done !!
6) Now Do any 3 Send Money Transaction on BHIM app.
7) While Send enter Referral code:- 8050133021 to get Rs 25 as Sign up bonus.
8) For Each Send Money transaction you have to enter Referral Code, You will get the Rs 25 on 3 Successful transactions in your Bank account soon.
9) Now Refer your Friends to Earn Rs 10 per Referral.
BHIM App Refer and Earn:-
1) First of all, Your Register Mobile is your Referral Code.
2) Now Ask your Friend to install BHIM App and Make 3 transaction using your Referral code.
3) That’s it, Once your Friend has done his 3 transactions then He/she will get the Rs 25 as Sign up bonus + You will get the Rs 10 for joining him.
How to Check BHIM App Referral status:-
1) Go to Transaction >> 3 Dot >> Rewards.
2) You will get the All Details about your Referral Status Here.
Allahabad Bank | Andhra Bank | Axis Bank | Bank of Baroda | Bank of India | Bank of Maharashtra | Canara Bank | Catholic Syrian Bank | Central Bank of India | City Union Bank | Corporation Bank | DCB Bank Ltd. | Dena Bank | Federal Bank | HDFC Bank |HSBC | ICICI Bank | IDBI Bank | IDFC Bank | Indian Bank | Indian Overseas Bank | IndusInd Bank | Karnataka Bank | Karur Vysya Bank | Kotak Mahindra Bank |Lakshmi Vilas Bank |Oriental Bank of Commerce | Punjab National Bank | RBL Bank | South Indian Bank | Standard Chartered Bank | State Bank of Hyderabad | State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur | State Bank of India (SBI) |State Bank of Mysore| State Bank of Patiala | State Bank of Travancore | Syndicate Bank | TJSB | UCO Bank | Union Bank of India | United Bank of India | Vijaya Bank | Yes Bank Ltd